Liverpool’s department stores have a format that offers an ample range of products for the entire family, as well as personalized service and strategic locations to provide a complete and enjoyable shopping experience.
With more than 1.5 million square meters of floor space, Liverpool services 69 Mexican cities with functional, state-of-the-art facilities.
- Liverpool. Department stores aimed at meeting the needs of all the family. Some of the departments these formats include area: Technology, Ladies’ Wear, Menswear, Children, Housewares, Furniture and Cosmetics. We currently own 122 department stores distributed throughout Mexico.
Liverpool operates 122 stores.
- Suburbia. Specializing in fashion clothing at accessible prices for the whole family in the country, this retail chain is the largest of its type in Mexico, with 169 stores located in throughout Mexico.
- Boutiques. El Puerto de Liverpool operates more than 60 boutiques, with renowned brands including Gap and Banana Republic, as well as Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn and West Elm. For the latter, we are the exclusive operators in Mexico.Additionally, in a joint venture with El Corte Inglés, we operate 50 Sfera Boutiques, located in the largest shopping malls across the country.
The Company owns and operates 28 shopping malls with leasing space of more than 550,000 square meters. We have more than 1,500 tenants, with high rates of occupancy. More than 100 million visitors a year favor us with their patronage.
Suburbia operates 169 clothing stores.
Liverpool issues a non-bank credit card in Mexico and it is the third issuer in the Country, considering the banking sector. With more than 5.3 million card holders, this is the most important source of payment for the company.
- Credit Card Liverpool. Welcome at all our business formats.
- Suburbia Card. Accepted in the business under the Suburbia format.
- Liverpool and Suburbia Premium Card (VISA). This cards can be used at millions of locations worldwide.